Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Make a Loop Then Wrraaaaap Around It...

OK..so that's the second time this week I have had to un-tie the double knot on my own gym shoes!...
...I guess after having to tie shoes on 12 different feet, every time we go somewhere, I am now unable to tie a single knot!!

I have decided its time for all of them to learn to tie there own shoes NOW!
Although,it still might be a little difficult for Grace ..since she's not quite two years old yet....and she hates wearing shoes.

Grace does however learn very fast... The other day she was like "toilet" "toilet"...She walks in the bathroom, pulls down her pants... then she stands pressed up to the front of the toilet with the lid up..and raises her shirt. She has definitely been learning from her five older BROTHERS!!!!Ha Ha Ha!





Hey get this....we were in McDonald's this evening and one of the employees comes around the counter..."o my gosh..o my gosh are they?..." to which my wife promptly responds.."triplets and twins"...so then another employee comes around the counter pointing at my kids..and her co-worker fills her in with "triplets and twins" so she says...."O Yea.. I hear a lot of families are doing that these days..."
Ha Ha Ha..My wife and I looked at each other with raised eyebrows and started cracking up!!

No comments: