Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Do You Hear What Your Saying?


I believe, you are what you eat, so to speak. If you eat healthy you will grow healthy. If you put garbage in, you will get garbage out. More importantly, what you put into your children is what you get out. Children aren't only like little sponges, they are also like little mirrors, absorbing and also reflecting the world around them. Children learn far more from our examples then they do from what we tell them. What an awesome and wonderful responsibility parenting is.

It's funny when I hear some of the things my children say. Some of the quips or remarks, they use, are straight from the horses mouth...Me being the horse of course.
I can only give God the thanks that he took my once foul mouth away from me, long before my children were born. Many times, we parents will talk with other adults and act as if our children are oblivious to our conversations, especially if they are really young. Well... they're not... If you don't believe me just listen to your children.

No comments: