Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Birthday Wars!

Well ..Its almost time for another birthday party around here. My triplets will be turning 7, how cool is that!

My wife works every other weekend so we chose her off weekend for the party. Then, another boy in their first grade class, picked the same day..(grumble, grumble)..no problem...I guess we'll do it on Sunday... Then we get a call from another boy's family and they want to have a party that same weekend.


So..now our party's theme is.....Star Wars... strike that... Birthday Wars!


...I made the invitations!



3 comments:

Peanut Butter Kisses said...

How fun is that!! I'd choose your's based on your invitation..lol! We haven't had the pleasure of meeting yet but I'm a huge fan of your blog and am a good friend of Robin's.

Happy Birthday to your terrific triplets!

-Heather W.

hi my name is mommy said...

that is too funny! I recently found your blog, and WOW, your family is amazing. You all look so happy it makes me feel like I could have a few more:)Thanks for the inspiration!

Mrs. James Quigley said...

I really don't know how I found your blog, but you and your family are amazing. My good friend has 10 children, ages 4-18 one set of triplets (almost 15). She has 8 girls and 2 boys. I can relate to a lot of your entries as I have been around them while their kids are growning. By the looks of things you and your wife are on the ball and doing the right things. There should be more parents like you in this wonderful world. I am adding your blog to favorites so I can learn more from your family. I am excited to hear about homeschooling!