Saturday, September 1, 2007

Summer Break Is Over!





Well. ...I took the summer off from the blog. We had a Great summer! Now I'm back and and I'm ready for school to start. We've purchased all our school supplies (a package of #2 pencils, 2 glue sticks, a box of kleenex and a bag of snacks each). We've also turned our dining room into a classroom, so we are now set to Homeschool.
Are you as smart as a second grader? yikes Er, I daknow... After looking at some of these teaching manuals. I think im going to need a tutor. I don't remember doing this stuff in second grade...as a matter of fact I dont remember second grade at all. I do remember first grade though. There was this kid named Ralph and he cried alot. Sister Donada would say stop crying Ralph, then she would give him a swat with the broom handle. Ralph would of course cry louder. Then he would get another swat, more crying... swat..more crying..etc.. Geesh it was ugly!
Maybe we should take a week off and go on a field trip or somthing, after all I am the principle.

No comments: