Friday, December 12, 2008

Spelunking Christmas !


This year, when we Took Alyssa to college in Missouri, It was the last time we were together as a family for a photo. And..Since we traveled to 505 feet below the earth's surface in a Marvelous cave to get this picture.... We thought.. 'This would make a splendid Christmas card'!

...But I thought..something is missing from this picture...



...then it came to me..




..I got the tree!
... Now there's a Christmas card picture!


....Merry Christmas

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I finally was able 2C colormedad. Really cute! So let me get this straight, not necessarily in order; full time stay-at-hm fa of 7 (1 in MO), hmskool, RR ldr, sm group ldr, chief cook & bottle washer, do HUGE loads of laundry, shop, 'school bus' driver for art, music, bowling, church, work on fixing computers, take pix & download them, & U STILL HAVE TIME TO BLOG, FB, EMAIL & KIT w/TTC?!? AND CUT DOWN & DECORATE A REAL CHRISTMAS TREE?!? (on goes one of your many capes again) Am I forgetting anything?? (do you sleep standing up?) Denise does all of the above & manages her triplets too. [I think I need a rest now!] 'Hey' to Sue