Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Time...


Time has been passing by so quickly I can hardly keep up.
Alyssa is doing well in her second year of college .




...Brendan Collin & Daniel are 9 years old.

Ethan and Franklin will be 8 in January.

Grace is 4 but she thinks she's the same age as the boys.

Just a colorful blur filled with joy and trials .

The boys are practicing Christmas songs for their upcomming recital.

Grace is taking ballet and tap dancing.

Alyssa will be home in a couple weeks for Thanksgiving..

....Life is good!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I inclination not agree on it. I regard as warm-hearted post. Especially the designation attracted me to review the sound story.

Anonymous said...

Genial fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Well I assent to but I contemplate the post should acquire more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Hi how are you all - we miss you so much - have a wonderful Christmas season we are so blessed that Jesus came!!! The Sonneville's anna.sonneville@gmail.com we'd love to keep in contact digitally are you on facebook??